Sunday, September 21, 2008

a lil message for someone special on this day,

''Happy 20th Birthday to Jasmine Yap!!
hope u'd a great time there on this special day of yours.. :)
and also best wishes to u!
*hugs*''

some random stuffs I did today and want to blog about..

I woke up around 7am then daddy brought me to work at around 8am, and work til 5pm. Work was as usual, but today played a lot of bingos' with Jenny and BoonChin..and lol, I win Jenny a lot of times but not when Boon Chin joined. doink doinks~ uhwells, jus some pictures about it...

my bingos' ;)

So after work, we all went to sungkai at Sri Patik at the airport mall, as planned few days ago. The food was not so bad, and this I can say my first time sungkai with the malays? hehe.. we all followed what they do, and that is to take the food first and put it all around the table and wait for the 'drum-roll' from the radio then only we start eating. LOL`


The food we took and '拜美' there.

uh, Jenny and I will never forget to vain vain before eating=p


and when we start to vain, everyone else started to vain too.. :)

the guys, and the girls below.

more or less the same pictures can be found here @fawee's bloggie.

We ate til around 8ish and we were all so FULL FULL FULL, and so we decided to go jalan jalan somewhere[uhwells, where else if not gadong right..lol] so we all went to gadong and lepak'd for a while and then Bunny, Yenthin and Jung came and meet up with us.

As usual we went to the mall arcade to shoot some hoots, played some other games, chit-chatted then around 10ish everyone went home. Hmm, found two more pictures to upload, and the missing person in the picture is the camera-man; Pk :)


So that's basically about it.

SATB [''something about the blogger'' -copy from Jayden and Kp; the brothers.lol.]

ahhh` finale feel a bit better better after blogging, yes I was not feeling very great just now before blogging. emo+moody+many negative feelings laaaa... maybe it's because of the songs I was listening to, maybe. Maybe it's this, or that too. lalala whatever, dmm~

... and hmm, dont you all think it's annoying to pretend to be okay when you dont feel okay at all. I wished I could just 带过the stupid 'not okay' feelings but at times, it's just difficult and what is worse, when things dont go the way you want things to be. It's just annoying, irritating and torturing. arghhh~

Also right now, I'm learning and trying very hard to do what my pm in my msn says, and that is to 'give more and expect less' in EVERYTHING I do; be it in my studies, my family, friends and my love life...

I hope I'll succeed. I really hope I will.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...