Friday, September 26, 2008

N-O spells NO!

it's stupid to pretend to be okay when ur not okay at all; the feelings shucks MUCH until i think no one can describe........ sighs~
these few days I'v been 'haha'ing and 'lol'ing in msn with frens very fake-ly cuz i havent been feeling really great lately, so u see.. msn can really cover up one's emotion and feelings so well. No wonder there are some people who never got to know the true feelings of someone to themselves, uh..im not talking about me :)

sighs`hearing the word 'NO' from her HURTS more than anything and just now I wished I could stop the tears from running downwards.

i think i will not speak to her very soon;my mother. uh, dont ask me what happened cuz I dont want to mention about it unless you all want to embarass me more :) sorry and thanks.
The purpose of me blogging this out is I really dont feel very good and I just need to throw this feeling offf my chest so I could feel better, and I think I seriously feel a bit bit better? ah, whatever.

ayeeee, what an emo blog ey.. so don't really need to mind this post aite people.. =)
off to bed now.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...