Wednesday, September 17, 2008

my wednesday..

Okay, so I admit I've been quite lazy to blog lately.. been busy with school stuffs and has been doing a few sports lately too, to keep fit..uhwells, dieting actually cuz I thought I am getting fatter each year. lol, dmm~

So today is wednesday and I have no class on wednesdays. I'v started to work again in my ex-workplace;fcts, and this time is very part time as I only work on wednesdays and sundays. So as usual I woke up around 10ish and then went to work at 1.30 to 5pm. Work was quite fun with Jenny because we basically just chat and chat, but we do do our work la.
After work today, we decided to go try out the new shop in gadong; snowhouse. It's a restaurant that sells ''snow drinks?'' lol, dont know how to describe eyy. Oh, if u guys have watched the singapore series 'Love at zero degree' then yeahs.. it's something like that kind of shop. The place was not so bad and the drinks and food there was good too. I guess now we'll have a new place to hang out dy, but too bad it closes at 10pm. hmm...

Anyways, the plan tonight was actually to watch movie and we changed our mind from watching 'mamma mia' to '4bia' but atlast we didnt watch any because sighs` the mood for movie just somehow, flew off. We then discussed where to go at MCD and finale we chose De Fountain to sit&drink. Carmen and Aneurin then joined the few of us at De Fountain and we chat chat chat and from De Fountain we changed to Cafe De Paris.

Uhwells, tonight was not so bad afterall, because recently our outings have been dull and just dull. I learned a few things too today and sighs` now then I know I'm really quite 'Sampat' in some things.. uhwells, all these while I thought it's not necessary to know a lot in these things ao yeahs. Hahaha, I guess u guys are curious now on what I'm saying eyy... hahaha. Just dont mind me. lol.

So just some updates about me in UBD now.

So far, everything has been going on smoothly for me. My lecturers are all fine, except for their way of teaching sometimes is a bit doinkdoink[as in really DOINK, ok dmm if u dunt understand..] and just some really random things I'd like to say here,

1) I am really glad that I'm in the same course/class as Jenny Eng. She's hardworking, and smart and I THINK I'LL most probably be jealous and envious when she finish her work or study and in that sense, I THINK I'l be motivated to do my work and also study kaliah.

2) She is currently on diet as well and grrrrrr she has already slimmed down so much lerrr and she's on diet again, so hahaha... MOTIVATED again. lol..

3) uhwells, I can add so many more numberss below but eyahs.. basically.. Jenny jenny jenny.. I'm going to see you for another 3-4 years, so please please please, bear with me ok. If I do anything wrong or u think I should work harder or something u behsong me.. JUST SAY IT[lol, nike~ haha]

ok that was so random... anyways, also I've got to know a few interesting people in UBD..and so I guess I'll enjoy myself very much in this coming 4years, and also I have an aim to reach for this coming 4years..and that is, to apply for yellow ic and apply scholarship for master? SO I HAVE TO KEEP CONSTANT ON MY STUDIES..

ok, I think that's about it for now..because I'm on the phone now... :P

Till my next blog :)

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...