Monday, September 29, 2008

Woaahhh.. I STINK..

heheh, Nolar.. I stink of smoke from cooking. I love the sambal belachan paste I bought.. cooked it with asparagus.. smells so gooood.

I tried making that sweet potato balls we learnt to make in Cooking club back in Primary 6, but it sucked. I put in too much glutinous rice flour and when I fried it, it tastes like fried tang yuen (which means it's very gooey inside) or fried mochi. DAMNNN..

Currently, life is so busy. So many things left undone.

There's this I-GAMES coming up, which is a competition between "international" Engineering(IESS), Medicine(IMSS), Law(ILSS) and Commerce(ICSS) students, so as part of IESS, I had to help out with things. I and another guy are put in charge of netball. Sigh. I know NOTHING about netball. The only time I remember playing it was during PE with Sheeba, but I don't remember anything already except that the net doesn't have a board(like basketball) attached to it and you can only move three steps after u've acquired the ball. Anyway.. lucky I'm not playing.. I'm just going to arrange for trial runs and trainings and sort of be like coach. ahhaha but coach doesn't know how to play..wth. And that's on Friday.. only got how many days left man...

Then there's the Finance essay to be due, and the signals lab not done (which I'm meant to meet up with my partner sometime this week to do it, haven't even contacted her yet man), and then studying of course! 4 more teaching weeks and then it's exams season again. Just checked my exam timetable, crammed up like hell. 14, 18, 19, 21 NOV. So I can go back earlier(but again, haven't called Sgpore Airlines to change date).. so happy! Last day of exams is on 28th. Thank goodness!

Last week has been busy busy busy. As soon as holidays start, it's birthday.. hehe. Had two days of celebration and then that's two days of studying wasted. Then after that the next day, had to go around buying stuff for camping. And then wed-fri, camp. Haihh.. then sat of course REST DAY, damn exhausted man. Then sunday... lazy day.. went to watch Wall-e, which as expected, wasn't that great. Dunno why I'm just not a fan of animated movies, man, next time I shouldn't be influenced to go watch anymore of these cartoons. Then today housewife day, clean this clean that and cook.

Birthday pics are on facebook so go there and see.. I'm so lazy to post any here.

Ski trip..heheh.. that's like freaking two months ago.. I'm such a procrastinator, until now still haven't upload them.

Camping was GREATTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

Went to the oldest MAZE in Australia, saw & TOUCHED so many farm animals including horses, goats, sheep & lamb(very damn annoying, cannot be away from the mama/papa sheep one), koalas, cows, etc. OOh, and ate chicken egg that is freshly laid, barbequed on a campfire, slept in a tent, camped by the beach and in the farm, cycled 10 km (one way) to and fro, so that makes it 20 km, enjoyed the scenery of green green pastures (very nice) while cycling, went to two different beaches, experienced the countryside life, dipped in the hot springs and the list goes on.

We also could have, but unfortunately didn't, gone to wineyards where they produce wine, pluck strawberries (but it wasn't the right season, it's still too cold nowadays), ride horses and visited some place where u can see alot of other native Australian animals due to the time constraint we had. Imagine rushing like hell, and having only five minutes left to board a ferry to the countryside island(French Island). It was crazy, we were running like hell with shitloads of stuff to carry.

Anyway.. I really can't find that much time to upload pics... and don't think I'll have any in the upcoming weeks. I'll see how.. if I get the crazy mood to waste away two hours just to upload pics, then I might just do it.

Tick tock tick tock, time is running out. I have a whole semester of 4 subjects' materials to stuff in my head. AHHH.. I have to do well this time.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...