Sunday, May 08, 2011

this sudden feeling inside...

to be honest, i'm not always as confident as i might seem to be. there are many nights and many days when all i want is to be held and cared... sometimes i dont want to talk about what is bothering me. sometimes, all i want is just a hug, someone who will let me cry and be there for me when i need to express that feelings deep inside me...

i wear my heart on my sleeve but im not naive. i know what it feels like to be completely broken and i am familiar with what it means to be hurt. i knw what it's like to see something funny and not laugh. i've been taken advantage of and my feelings have often been disregarded one or too many times before... BUT

i still believe that all people are good at heart.. and THEY are still worth my trust..


Sooo... nahhh, not goin to bother so muchhhhh and....




p.s. inspired by a post i read. lol, no i'm not emo, maybe just stressed ;)

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...