Wednesday, May 04, 2011

hohoho!

yiieehaa!! first post of the year.. and it had to be during exam period, and it's May already!! Oh May, May, May has been good I guess, except for the exams... well, it is only the 4th day of the month so I dont know yet but let's just pray and hope it'l be good.

Oh, I gotta Mention that my April was fantabulous, awesome and just, WOW! I Love April, hehe..not only wonderful things happened in April but it's my Birthday month too, well not saying there wasnt some downs in April but overall, I just love it! TEE HEE XD

so I haven't been blogging for a long long long time and I somehow is not very keen to blog anymore. Lazy I suppose, and does this blog even have any viewers still? lol, and I just conquered another exam this morning and surprisingly this one I think I did quite well. I mean, I can do it except for one or two sub questions which might cost me like, 12-15marks but ohwells.. I just want to pass, and this paper definetely I can.

so Im going to get some rest now before I cram my brain with another course... gah, I seriously hate exam period. boo!

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

good luck for exams!! How coincidental, I came in here, wanting to blog and saw urs just posted yesterday wahahha

shenny said...

we have telepathyy, remember? ;) goodluck to yours too Jas!! <3

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...