Saturday, November 15, 2008

oh i have a great idea!

from now on, everytime we blog, we must include a picture of ourselves! HAHAHAA there are many advantages to this:
  1. because we know we'll be taking a photo for the post, we'll make an effort to look good all the time. look good all the time = raises and maintains attractiveness bar = don't look so sampat all the time (cough*shen*cough)
  2. annoy carmen to death with pictures of us.
  3. an excuse to camwhore + satisfy our vain needs + feel good about ourselves.
HAAHAAHAAA!!! allow me to start!



oh my tshirt says "WANTED! - boyfriend. please submit application with bank statement." LOL.

argh argh argh argh arghhhhh!! exam starts 24th nov and i only complete 30% of my reading. DIE! some more rozana is coming to visit from 18 to 20, confirm won't be studying already. HOW AH?? i know how lah, study lah! but i like to whine. HEHEE!!


xoxo


P.S THE REAL REASON BEHIND THIS POST IS SO THAT I CAN SHOW YOU A NICE PICTURE OF ME TO COUNTER THE EFFECT OF THE UGLY PREVIOUS PICTURE. MUSTN'T LET PEOPLE THINK I'M SO NAN-KAN AND UNGLAMOROUS!

faster say i'm pretty, or i'll flood the whole blog with pictures of me!!!!

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...