Tuesday, November 25, 2008

24/11/08

first day of semester exam, MA1101; Introduction to Mathematics I

reached school early around 10.40am, and the whole school was as if deserted; it was as if i was the only one walking around the school so i quickly walked to the library and boy, it felt great to see People~

fawei reached in a short while and we started to cram as many Maths as we could..

walked to the chancellor hall from library at around 1pm and LOL` i saw people people people everywhere in small groupsss in the hall, sitting on the floor with their books and papers all around; last min cramming kaliahs.. hehe`



haha, faweee and jaspar caught on camera=p
WUAHS! see the background...
the peoples~ hmm...

it was 'people mountain people sea' lo...

sighs` my MA1101... think i did badlyy. i just hope i can pass.. sniffs` but anyways, later at 9am wil be my CO1601 computer exam. need to write many crapss i know about computer to get marks eyhs.. wish me LUCKS. blehs`

i'm looking forward to this friday, as my aunt, cousins and a friend from kuching will be coming to brunei to visit. will be bringing them around brunei. hehe. cant wait, cant wait.... ^^

and JASMINE YAP is back in Brunei Darussalam. lol` meeting her later at around teatime i guess. hahaha. so who wants to meet up, contact me and i will tell u all where we will be meeting aite=p

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...