Tuesday, November 25, 2008

today @

9am - CO1601 exam.

came out from the exam hall 30mins early, because i'd nothing else to write already. i really think i wrote a lot of craps lo, hope Mr D.Brown will be OKAY with what I wrote in the exam. lalala`

this morning was quite SOI lo, because when i started my car, i accidentally closed the door and the car auto-locked itself. the carkey was stucked inside, with the engine starting eyhs. there was nothing i can do but to look at the key inside the car helplessly, because the spare key was at my uncle's place, and i couldnt get it from him because he was on his way to temburong.

coincidentally my dad came home and SO before he send me to school for my exam at 9, i had to attend to his lectureeess and only then he send me to school; he was still lecturing on the way to school. sighs`

so went home after the exam and then follow my mimi out to bring my sister frm school and went to my aunt's shop to have my lunch there. went home at around2.30pm and it was TIME to meet up with the girls.

We [Jasmine, Jenny, Adrena and myself] all decided to go Snowhouse because Jasmine Yap wanted to see how is Snowhouse like. there we chatted for an hour or so... alot to catch up eyhs..but mostly gossips. haha..cant wait to meet up with the girlss again.. and this time, felicia... no airplanes allowed=p

reached home around 5.50ish and quickly went to shower and follow my mum and sis oout again, to chms. some malaysia and local artists were goin to perform there. I heard that not much people know about this and so i guessed that is why the hall tonight was not very crowded.

so the local artists consist of YES[Young Enterprise Soul], 2 of the Top 10 from the e-huawang competition this year, and a few students from chms who got champion in the chms singing competition.

the malaysia artists were 2 members from the Mgirls, 巧千金 and this girl artist called 刘燕燕.

the $25 seats.
behind the black cloth, where the guy was sitting is the $10 seats.

M Girls

刘燕燕

M Girls, 巧千金and 刘燕燕

my cousin, my sister and 妮妮 from Mgirls


王雪晶& 呢呢

overall the whole show wa not so bad and the four lil singers from msia were very cute, but I dint manage to take pictures of them in clear as my aunt wanted to rush home.

hm, dint play badminton todayy, fat liaos Ahhhhh` doinks!

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...