Saturday, November 01, 2008

31/10/08@7pm

JAZZ CONCERT!

super NICE.

LOVE the sound of the saxaphone. so sexyyy<33

took a few pictures, but quite blur though.

couldnt take better pictures because of the lightings in the hall and on stage. Also, my sew810i camera's quality; 2.0mp nia eyhs =s



wuish, them saying thankyous`

but I thought we should thank them instead, because they played such good music for us to enjoy the whole night eyhs. I really enjoyed very much lo. I really have to thank apple for asking me to go with her to this concert.

so that's about the night I just had.

now something about the blogger.
something has come to my irritation now; a person. I seriously dislike the way he/she handled some stuffs. Does he/she actually know what he/she is doing, and what consequences he/she will bring that one person he/she is doing to.

and the other person too.. is he/she doing the right thing?

are they DOING the right thing to that one person!?

SCREAMS!

EMO month, seriously.. I think it is the month. So many things have happened in October and I should just think of it the positive way so I'm blaming the month; October. lol.

everything is going to be just fine from today onwards. yes, it will be, and I pray hard for it to be. I really, really had enough with all these stupid feelings in me. I need them off my chest so badly now, and so all these will go away with OCTOBER right now. GOODBYE.

hahaha, maybe u readers out there will not understand a thing I am saying above eyhs. Actually they are just some words I need to express them out so I could feel better, and I actually do feel so now, abit. jus DMM above there~ keke.. =D

ahhh` I think I just need to listen to more jazz music to keep out of those kind of feelings. heh` a new month, a new ME, hopefully! =D

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...