Monday, October 27, 2008

rain rain go away..

it has been raining heavily these few dayss and last two days it rained continuously for more than 24hr and alot of places were flooded... and yesterday when I came back from work at around 5ish, I couldnt believe my eyes...

it's been a long time since I see flood eyhs.. so cannot blame me for being sakai~



I actually felt like walking in the waterrrr, but my dad wont allow one.. doinks!
see the waterrrrr, wuahs!


oh btw, my dad's Kijang actually drove passed the water eyyhs, haha.. Kijang power! lol

but anyways, the water has subsided ledy todayyy...so the road now is water-free ledy =D

i wonder why it rained so heavily and long though for the last two days.. it's rainy season ledy ker? anywayss... hais` i'm blaming the weather now for my moody mood now.

guess that's about it for this post. hehe... till the next blog~

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...