Sunday, October 19, 2008

Soon's Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Soon! But I've wished him already lar..haha


Anyway, me, Glo, Simmie and Simmie's friends celebrated his birthday with him at Simmie's place, which is also where he's staying.


The buddies

The cake


This is funny! Looks like he wanna kill someone with the knife.
Birthday boy with birthday cake

Me with birthday boy
Posing with cake and REAL KNIFE..(haha, the bakery didn't supply a cake knife)

Making a wish

Blowing the candles


Cutting the cake

Cake cutter Glo is always camera-shy

Cake-cutting in action

I think his birthday is damn honourable. I didn't even blog about my own birthday wor!!

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...