Monday, October 06, 2008

@Miri with Sampat Inc

Suddenly feel like uploading pictures from the Miri trip so here are some of the pictures taken during the trip.. :)
''134km/h''
taken on the 1st of Oct by Aneurin using my sew810i when we were on our way to Miri. Jung's car.

the many 'NO PARKING' signs outside this Park City hotel's entrance. I wonder why..hmm`

Aneurin, veryyy annoyed with this sign lo.. haha but he dont know how to show the 'annoyed' face. lol.

we all packing our stuffs into the car, preparing to go to our last shopping destination; Boulevard, before going back to Brunei Darussalam.

Yenchuan, waiting for his chauffeur. LOL

\\While waiting for Fawei to come join us back; because he left us for a while to join his family who also came to Miri. We all vained for a while, with my sew810i.. [this sentence is purposelyy dedicated to Carmen chang chang chang... keke=p]



...and then Pk they all joined in the fun... 'click, clack...kachak!!'


Pk vain until come down the car to 'kachak..kachak..' LOL

and below comes Aneurin with his poses... =D


and we present Aneurin's and Jung's doinkdoink eyes~ =P


Last but not least, I end my sew810i's picture-taking with another ''134 points'' on a basketball scoring machine picture. hehehe DMM~


There are some more pictures taken by Jayden's camera during the Miri trip that can be seen from here.

But I am also going to upload a few here... =D

McDonald, Hanluen a.k.a Bunny and myself.

The Group Picture.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...