Friday, October 24, 2008

Random pics

Weird one-eyed burger man distributing flyers


This metal man has a lot of metal things inside his coat



When he saw me taking a pic of him, he took out HIS metal camera.

When a mom brought her baby with a pacifier near him, he took out HIS metal pacifier.

Funny guy.


This is freaky doll woman. Her clothing very colourful oh.


Ok, inspired by Soon's cake, I wanna post some pics of my very beautiful cake.. hahahahah, so kambang. This cake wasn't on Facebook, so it's only here that you get to see it..whahaha, like so exclusive like that. Given to me by VC at midnight.









Now, for some pics from camp.
Only some random ones.






Lavenders in the lavender farm

Wanna touch but scared..wth

Handsome pony
Mooooooooooooooooo

Don't u think the middle part of these things on a tree look like screws?


Shells galore!








Afro-hairstyle chicken



VC's hand and cute little lamb


The left sheep says :P

This is the tamest dog I've ever come across

Hi little lamb!


The long road we had to cycle..........for bloody 10 km..argh



I dont know why I have the mood to blog.. for like about 2 hrs. Sigh. I think I'm escaping studying..teehee.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...