Sunday, October 19, 2008

my wonderful saturday night..

event : Potluck

venue : shenny's house

date/time : 18/10/08 @around 8ish

entertainments provided : ktv, poker cards and counter-striking.

so most of the people arrived at around 8ish, and we were done eating at around 9.30ish..and everyone started to do their own business..... hehe and with my sew810i, I took some picturesss[haha, carmen sureeeee have something to say abt that sentence. lol, im waiting.haha]

so apa were the people doing eyyh after we makan'd..

uh, before that.. I want to say the food were great tonight, nnot bad; mihun, mee, different kinds of curry, baked macaronis', sweet&sour sliced fish and uhm... satayss&ketupats..wut else ahh, ohhh, my grassjelly drink and my mum's longan tofu..

SHEESH lo, no one believed I made the grassjelly myself, uhwells, maybe a lil help from my mum la but I really made it myself,and hehe it was quite ''laku'' eyh.. =p DMM`

so, many different kinds of activities were going on eyhs after we makan'd..

there were people marking books/papers... those books/papers were brought by Miss Jeewei. I helped some too before the potluck started. It was no fun at all? now i know how a teacher would feel when they mark books/papers... ahaha, but it was okay la for me.


haha, so serious eyh both of them. lol.

..and then there were people who wants to play Cs so Jung helped to install and set up the connections. So while Jung was setting up everything....haha, everyone was so busyyy huh..

and after setting up the connections, counter terrorist and terrorists starts to WAR~

counter-terrorist > Jewel &Carmen

terrorist > HanLuen & FaWei

them in action! bukan main serious eyh..haha.

and also there were people Just online, chatting and surfing..


we did ktv also, but for a while only, because it was getting late already as Jenny wants to go home. Moreover, my microphones were not working very fine. stupid mics~ I miss singing until like creazyyy; like in Miri. heh~

so the potluck was fine and I guess everyone had fun ey? I think I had fun laughing though. First was Bunny being lame and made everyone laughed really hard when we were eating and later was during Jeewei, Carmen and myself, reminiscing the past.

by watching all the past videos of us jus now, really made me think.... 'we were really 'S' back then huh...' hahaha.. LOL...but I missed those times, really. hehe =)

so I guess that's about it; my wonderful saturday night. heh`

uh-ohhh, forgotten to mention... all the laptops just now were all 'DELL' hahaha.. so funneh~

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...