Friday, October 03, 2008

my trauma for life.

this charge will cost around B$300 to B$500.

this was the statement I made in police station.
and the statement reads:
Pada 02.10.2008 Jam lebih kurang 1835hrs saya ada memandu sebuah kereta berdaftar BU**** Jenis Toyota Cressida. Perjalanan daripada rumah Kg Kilanas Mulaut menghala Airport Berakas menggunakan Jalan Jangsak dilorong sebelah kanan dengan kelajuan 70km/j. Semasa itu hujan turun dengan lebat tiba-tiba saya terlanggar aliran air menyebabkan kereta yang saya pandu hilang kawalan kesebelah kanan. Saya pun pusing setering kekiri tetapi sudah terlanggar stable tengah jalan dan terlanggar satu tiang lampu dan berpusing sekali dan berhenti hala balik ke kilanas..............................................................................

that is more or less about the accident, but actually I thought the car turned twice, because I landed quite a distance from the lamp post? And my small sister and I really felt something different; something helping us because during the Bang and the turning of the car, we actually felt the whole process was slow and when the car landed, facing the other side of the road, still on the divider of the road, we felt quite safe in the car. I quickly unbuckled my seatbelts and went to the back seat because my sister sat behind. sighssss` BUT I REALLY THANK GOD THANK GOD for letting me to have this chance to blog about this.

I want to thank the few malays who stopped their car and came to us with and without unbrellas and quickly opened the car door and asked us to come down, because maybe they scared the car would explode or something? It's their first day of hari raya lagii last night.

why did this accident happen to me!!!!??? I remembered I did not drive veryyy fast, [cuz I know everyone surely say I drive fast] because before the accident I already felt something was not very right with the tyres when I was driving it on Jln Ban4.

ahhhh, I'l have to go through courts and so many things to deal with the police and government people; because of the lamp post[which will cost another B$2-3k.]
I am super troubled and worried now. Dang, I dont want to go through all these ahhhhh..........

but I'm super glad and happy my small sister is alright, and she kept comforting it's not my fault again and it's the car's fault, and she is laughing and talking loudly and happily with my other sis; ahbii now like as if the accident did not happened. sighs` I WISHED.
btw, it's her; my small sister's birthday today so wishing her a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and she will have a blast today :)

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...