Friday, October 17, 2008

Wu Chun and Charlene Choi in Brunei Darussalam eyhhhh...

WUCHUN AND CHARLENE CHOI [Ah Sa] was in Brunei on the 16th October 2008.

I worked as the voluntary crew so I was really, really close to them, and also I could take picturess of them quite conviniently.

so they arrived at their first stop, Empire theatre for their latest movie; Butterfly lovers movie promotional activities.

they arrived around 8.45pm ish and the stars and the fans started to interact =)

uhwells, I'l just let the picturess do the rest of the blogging...









those pictures above are taken at the Empire, during the interactions. They were basically talking about how they acted and got hurt and stuffs while filming the movie... and there was one time I think Wuchun teased her and Charlene made the ''wana hit u'' action to him. Hahaha, they really looked cute together. lol`

so after the Empire ended at around 9.45pm, they all left for the mall. My brother and I left just after they were done at the Empire and guess what... when we almost reached gadong, we realised WuChun and Ah Sa's cars were just infront of us. We were sakai-ly happy lo...and I just checked, the picture of the car I took was blur so cannot post up. dang~

so we followed the cars infront of us to the Mall basement and jengjengjeng...I saw Charlene coming down from the car and WuChun and many other of their friends kaliah... and they all went up to the mall cineplex through the elevator. We parked our car then quickly went up to Cineplex too. There were already many people there 'woooo-ing' around...

because I have the ''crew'' pass... I managed to go upclose to them and took really close up pictures of them... more pictures below, taken at the mall cineplex.








many many people eh at the mall cineplex there.. seriously. I think this will be the news headline for today ledy. Hahaha.

and after they finished interacting with the fans and people at the mall cineplex there, they went in to West Street Cafe and sighs`some things happened and some of us crewss did not get to go in, except for Pk nia. Jealous dead. Hehe, but everything that happens tonight is already good enough for me la. I never will have thought I could be so close to Charlene Choi ey and she is really pretty.

so went to Cafe De Paris to meet up with my Sampat Inc people+a few other friends to get some food as I was already superly hungry.

ahhh, now the next star I would wana meet will be FISH LEONG!! Hehehe, dont mind me~

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...