Thursday, October 02, 2008

namoamitabha to the miracle.

I just want to thank god that my small sister and I am still alive from the freaking accident I just had a few hours ago. MIRACLE does happen.. and also I want to apologize to my parents for making them losing a property of theirs; their car, Toyota Cressida car and also I will make them have to pay the charges for the fallen lamp post and for the accident? Ughhhhh~ so much $$$$ flying away... I FEEL SO BAD AND SORRY to them, their hard-earn-worked money.. sighs` and I nearlyyyy 'choiiiiiiiiiii, touch wood many timesssss' made my beloved sister's life.......... *choiiiiiii*

anyways, I think I'l not be blogging for some time? need a break offf from all these............. too many thingsss to be done and think/solved... too lil time to achieve all.

Time is precious for me now... cuz this whole thing reminds me again, how frail one's live is.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...