Tuesday, October 14, 2008

1 month to go

Yo peeps,

1 month to exam, shiats. But good also lar, means I get to see u guys sooner.

Oh, if u check my facebook, all the pics are there, camp + ski trip. :-)

Haih, dunno why I took finance as an elective. Just finished a finance essay yesterday.. darn it. 1000 words, on "Why are Australian banks exposed to the sub-prime mortgage crisis?". Due time was 4 pm and I submitted it at 3.10 pm. damn last minute.

Anyway, for some two days, Australian dollar dropped and weirdly, Brunei/sgpore money has greater value than it. so weirddd. Just not used to it for a while. This is all 'cause of crazy US, whatever happens to them will affect the whole world's financial systems. -_-" But then, it has gone back up again, by a little.

Yay, I'm going to Bangkok end of the year. Happy!

I'm three hours ahead of Brunei's time already.. instead of two. And that means, more sunshine! that's great.. I yearn for the sun to come out more.. I wanna wear my shorts, so sick of wearing jeans already. The sun sets at 7+ pm now.. instead of around 5.10-5.15 pm, so nice. Makes my mood happier. During full summer, it sets at around 9 pm. siao.

I dunno what else to say, except that I have to utilize my time well from now on. Countdown to exam beginssss... gotta pull up my socks on studies from today onwards. No more slacking. I wanna just study for my exams, but stupid assignments still keep streaming in my way.. so bloody annoying.

Bye.. see you quite soon.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...