Friday, November 14, 2008

我也不要中SHOT eyhs..

HAHAHA..

Ok, Lyn and Jas, for u guys.

1) take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture right now.
2) dont change your clothes, dont fix your hair, just take a picture.
3)post that picture with NO editing.
4) post the picture with these instructions.
5) tag 5 people to this.

SO, JENG JENG JENG...

Me in my hse shirt, so sampat looking eyhs...but nvm, I dont care..and oh oh..just wana gek Carmen when she read this; this picture is taken with my sew810i. mu-a-hahaha=D

ok, I'm tagging... felicia, adrena, fawee, linji and uhm..luwee? do it, do it if not I will DOINKS u all. HAHAHA

sighs. Jas, I'm annoyed to hell here too, I'm quite sure I'm going to rant just like you in like a week's time because my semester exams is just two weeks away and I still haven't really got my ''engine'' started. haha. still doing my 'balancing' to keep the engine going eyhs.. haha, dont mind me. LOL!

aiya.. till here la, it's going to past my healthy sleeping lifestyle liaos. haha` DMM ^^

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...