Friday, November 28, 2008

27.11.08, rainy thursday

LC1513 this morning was not so bad, at least i managed to do it all and finished it in 2hrs. heard from some they couldnt finish the whole paper.. hmm`

sigh of relief, as that was my last paper for this month, and my last paper will be in the next month, which is my accounting paper; MS2237 on the 3rd dec.. 4 more days to go...

so was out with the girls just now for dinner.. the outing was really nice. though the rain was very spoiler, but it's still all good.

too bad jenny eng had to leave early, if not we could have take pictures of the 5 of us.. but it's still all good.

looking forward to the next outing... sunday splash eyhs? hehehe..

dint take any picturess with my sew810i.

i seriously NEED to buy a Camera!!
*lyn lyn, the IT fair.. help me check the price and specs..

okay, jasmine and felicia will post up the pictures we took tonight. i am uglily ugly in all pics though so bear with it okays. hahaha..


going to have to wake up early later to go miri, then to the airport to fetch my aunt vivian and cousins and her fren, julita. CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM! few more hours to go...

wooooo` 4 more days to my last exam, MS2237;accounting.... not panick yet, really. dont know why... hmmmm` ^^

random pictures before i leave...



was very fascinated by the clouds on the sky when i was on my way back home one day, so took some pictures of it. hehe^^

my lunch on a random day.

Mr. Kauta's lecture.
dont know why i always feel sleepy in his class. hmm..

my darlinxps and c4rmen's inspiron & alil of jewel's face and my *'tea-pull' *direct translate to malay and u'l get it... =p

c4rmen's inspiron and her cute mouse she will say.

Goodnights ppl~

oooops! HOW can i forget to mention that although it was raining the whole night, we were not wet at all, even when we were leaving it was still raining ''cats and dogs''

THANKS to Clinton. he was very nice to offer to drive my car over to Rizqun Hotel. Thank you Clint!!
*no worries, i'l help u to ask abt the court for saturday. lol

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...