Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Gentlemen, start your engine!!

WHERE is the MOTIVATION?

I can't seem to start my 'engine' to Revision laaaa...

semester exam starts next week, 24th november, and the first exam is Maths lagiiii..

shenny ah shenny.. wake UP lo!! Study lo, Revision lo.. KAN CHEONG lo!!

DONT MIND ME~ LOL

I just came back home from an outing with the girls; Jewel and Carmen, and I had mango cheesecake from fleur dy lys finally!!! I'v been craving for it a few days ledy, but I went to the Kiulap's Branch. The kiarong's one taste better though I think.

meeting the girls made me felt better a lil lo. I was feeling rather stress before coming out jus now; looking at the paperss all over my tables with maths questions.. omigoodiness. thankgoodness Jewel's msg came in and saved my night from more stress, but did a few sampat things tho. LOL.

so, tmw the car will come home I think, the car my dad bought few days ago. I thought it'd come home yesterday but alot of procedures to be done because it's a first hand in Brunei so need to register no and stuffs, but it's considered a 2nd hand car though, cuz it's from Singapore, a 2yr old car already.

I accompanied my mum the other day to the company that sells this car and watched my mum signed a lot of papers and then...paid the sum of money for that car.

so U seeeeee, moneyyy is everything!!! when U have moneyy, u can have anything.

this sum of moneyyyyy..... sniffs~ now i can only try and remember the feeling of holding it and the smell of it when I fan'ed myself with it... LOL!

huff and puff the money flew awayy and became, THIS CAR.

this is the car we're getting. lol. okiely nice la hor? hehehe.. and it's very different from the toyota corolla I see/sit from Brunei; especially the inside. very different! lol, dont know how to explain la.

now thinking back, I still feel very sorry to my parents for causing them manyyy troubles after the accident I had last month. I made them lost a car and thus causing them alot of inconviniences, especially my dad. For the whole month of October till last week, he had to bring me go and fro UBD, regardless of what time my classes end and Seriously my house is dang far from UBD.

and now I made them spend quite a big sum of money to buy us this car... just to convinient me in going to school and elsewhere in the days ahead, and not forgetting.. the charges they will have to pay for me when the courts will call me for the accident I had.

SIGHS` cannot ask for more dyy cuz they already gave me the best they could.. sniffs~ I LOVE YOU DADDY AND MUMMY<3

soooo, I really really need to start engine alreadyyy eyhhss!! NO EXCUSE + a good reason to motivateee myself huh.. ^^

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...