Friday, November 14, 2008

I don't wanna get shot

Ok, Lyn, for u.

1) take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture right now.
2) dont change your clothes, dont fix your hair, just take a picture.
3)post that picture with NO editing.
4) post the picture with these instructions.
5) tag 5 people to this.

Wth.. I'm even wearing my retainer, which doesn't work on my bloody teeth, but still have to wear it. Stupid, someone please invent something better than braces/retainer. And make it cheap too.

Anyway.. of course Shenny, you're tagged.

I am so annoyed. Annoyed annoyed to death. Everyday wake up, study until sleep time. So tiring. Had one paper today... not too bad, hope can pass.

OMG, I SUPER HATE STUDYING !!!!!!

Sigh, no choice. Have to cram cram cram, cram all I can. I don't want to fail. Pls don't let me fail.

And my back is aching so painfully from all the sitting on a chair for long hours. And I think I'm getting hunch-backed as well. Sigh.

Ok, enough complaints.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...