Saturday, November 22, 2008

sniffs`

Daddy, mummy, brother and my small sister just left a while ago..on their way to my grandparent's place at bintangor; sarawak. it's going to be around 8-10 hr drive from brunei.. with stoppingss la for food/toilet and petrol~ lol.. wished them safee journeyy eyhs. Sniffs, i'l miss them very muchh until next tuesdayy kaliah...

so left here home alone are my sister;ahbii and myself. hmph` that girl.. already has many plans ahead her after her work tonight. she will be going to a party then the next dayy, another empire party kaliah..or is it another one.. heh` didnt ask her. *jealous*

im jealous, because i cannot have any plansss as this week is suppose to be my study week for next week's semester exams. sighs` one more day to my maths exam,and im only half ready for it. there is still another BIG half to cover.. die liao lo, cham liao lo.. later really have to ''hug amilyn and cry liaos'' Haha. B..B..BUT blehsss I HAVE 信心 [confidence..] to PASS with flying colours la..i think.. *correct ka my chinese. LOL.

Anyways, i think i am very tired now. sighs` early in the morning wehh..and today is goin to be a longgg day.

meeting my frens in an hour later at the Arch at 9ish and then in the noon there is a maths revision class frm 2.30 til 4.30, then i'll have to go and bring my sister from her work to home then around 6.30ish have to bring her to her party, then I have to 'sek zi gei' then balik rumah kaliahs. BUT IT'S A SATURDAY NIGHT rights.. sighs` who ask the UBD to have examssss at this time, if not I'l probably have a small parteh at my place liaos since my family not in. MU-ahahahah.. LOL. say niaaa.. dmm~

meh` this post like very wordeyy eyhs.. hehe, some random picturesss to share share...

hehe, this is taken on the dayy we watched QUARANTINE.

we were supposed to go eat Kebab after the movie but when we finished the movie, no one has the mood for kebab dyy so we went to C.A.Mohd for roti kosong/telur aje.. haha.

so the presence were carmen,fawei,jewel,ME,yenthin&jung and jayden. HEHE. yes faweee,u posted this picture also in ur bloggie.. :P i copycat luuu.. keke=)

More random pictures, and they were from last last week's saturday night; at Carmen's brother's birthday bash. LOL` we had fun, dancing and drinking..

this was taken after i'd some drink, my face was kinda reddish ledyy..

heh` aneurin, posing as always.


just some random ppl in the party dancing off at the dancefloor.

dun mind the qualityy of the pic eyhs, cuz it was taken with a 2.0mp camera. hehe.. =]

i took more pictures though but those are yet to ask permission to upload it..so nahh` these are more than enough dyyy eyhs=P

SOME more random picturesss to share. Hehe, suddenly has the mood to upload pictures... going to upload picturess i took when i was in singapore=)

taken at the..sentosa kaliahs`

my aunt vivian and my cousin,clement.

shenny and lilian, with the pink dolphin=]
baahhh, gotta go off now to get ready for the meet up~ ciao`

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...