Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blogging again

I think I'm blogging abit too much these days. And delaying my pics post.
But like, I dunno. I always need to rant nowadays. rant rant rant.
It's like as if I'm turning this blog into an online diary or something.

Anyway.. as of now, my right wrist+arm is hurting. Eeesh, so pain. Went to play badminton yesterday. How weird. It's like months/years since I last played, and I play like crap/freaking beginner level. And so my wrist+arm is having a painful muscle cramp now. And it shakes when I try to write with a pen. haihh..And woke up with body ache.

Today we had this faculty lunch thing. And then while the juniors/freshers were having their free lunch after their course info session, we had a booth there, promoting the club. Actually, we didn't have much hope of signing many people, but soon more came. And at the end of the day, we had about 27 people. Very amazing, considering we had only two who registered last year, middle of the year's orientation. Power of persuasion man! Must persuade, tell people the benefits, get them interested and all. haha, had a look at all the filled up forms, cause it's my duty to keep them and update the members' info onto the database. I FEEL SO OLD! OLd old old. haha, that's only cause right, these new first years were all born in 1989,1990, 1991. Most of them are 1990. haihhh.. feel so senior+old. Like they look normal, not too young, but they're YOUNG. ok, point is I feel old lar.. I still can remember the day when I was the one who was entering first year and now it's history.

After that whole thing, I met up with Teo for a while before he headed to class. Had a light lunch and great chat with him and then we went to collect my marked 2nd essay. The stupid f*cker tutor gave me such a low mark (ahem, excuse my vulgarity, very angryyy). EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee. It's like I simply do my first essay, get 68/100. And some smart girl did hers and she got 70+ only. why mark so harshly? stupid tutor. Then.. this time, I did better, like did more research, read his comments and try to improve and all.. and I still get only 72. sigh. stupid. I was counting on this 2nd essay to get more marks on my overall final mark, coz my final exam..was just ok, I'm quite scared I might not do well. Aiyerr I just wanna pass. Do I sound like my expectation is very high? I dunno coz this is one of the subjects that I might/can try to do well but I didn't/can't. My engineering subjects are definitely hard as hell to score at all. Must study like crazy and I procrastinate. So I get low low low marks, around pass or 60+ only. I am sad.

So now I am relaxing at home. I'm so lazy to move my ass and clean up my table's mess. Ok ciao! I want to nap.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...