Thursday, February 26, 2009

oh yes!

my brother is not leaving yet.... he decided to join the second batch, somewhere April.. so yeahs!

now i'l have time to argue with him until april... haha!

gahhh, mid semester break is next week, and it's not going to be Holiday for me.. because seriously, seriously a lot to do during the break..... most of the assignmentssss are going to be due after the break........ so much to do, so lil time.

hmm, i was jus thinking yesterday, that i should just stay home and do all my works for a week........ but hm, before i even think of this... i can alreadyy see the doubtss in myself and all my friends...... im sooo very sure that everyone of them will NOT believe i can, stay home and not go out for a week.......

but like what jenny says, if i really can.. then it benefits me alot actually, so hmm... i'v thought it over just now.. i will try to go out less at night and uhm, i'l make a to-do-list during the break tonight or tomorrow.

yes, yes i will do it.. hah! :)

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...