Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Late!

Ok, time for me to lash out again.

I am so damn annoyed+ angry. But I have to blame myself still. Last night, I stayed up all night, trying to do 2 things. 1st, to research on my essay, 2nd, to prepare for my tute the next day (which is today). I ended up sleeping at 6 am. But, well, at least, I've done super preparation for my tute, writing all the stuffs down, answering the questions. And then, before I went to sleep for abt 2 hrs, I made myself mentally alert, so that I will get up as soon as my alarm rings. Eventually, I did. I got up at 8. But damn it......there is the SNOOZE button. The next time I popped awake, my eyes darted to the clock and it's 10 am. Holy shit......my class is from 9-11 am.

First half of the class is supposed to be everything that I've worked on last night.. and I missed it. Bloody hell. So.. was wondering, hmm, should I still go? Then it hit me, OF COURSE I had to go. The 1st essay is given out today and there's an exam revision/review coz this is the last week of classes. Darn it.. Somehow, I managed to reach class at 10.30 am, lucky I live near the uni.

But that's not the end. Tutor asked "It's a bit too late isn't it?". I replied "yeah..sorry~ :S". Then ok, they were doing some new group work and I had to look and not do it coz I missed it and they were discussing some stuff already among the group. Then the tutor asked "Jasmine, why are u late?". Then my mind wanted to fakely make up something, like I missed the train/bus/tram or whatsover, or any other excuses, but it's not fast enough, to think.. coz he was staring right at me, so I had to give an instant answer. So, I said "er.. I couldn't get up". Then he gave me the "u're not very responsible" look. Dammnnnn. Down goes my participation marks. Moreover, I've missed 1/6 classes as well and did not contribute that much during other days in discussinons. And participation marks is 10% ahh...sheesh.

Oh, then the guy next to me tried to explain what they were doing and tutor said to him, "I know u're trying to explain this stuff, but I'd rather you focus on the discussion that is going on among ur group members". -_-" Embarassed much. sigh. This tutor also marked us freaking harshly on our first essay. Damn him. Thought he was a nice guy.

Ok, essay due on Friday. Have not even started writing 1/4 or 10% of it. Someone should kill me. But gonna do it whole of today + tomorrow. Just have to vent my anger before I do anything. Sigh. Exam is coming soon. Hope I can stuff everything in my head and then regurgitate them out in the exam. Hope hope hope.

Yesterday I had to carry like 7 kilos of library reference books back home. Very the heavy! Shoulder became so sore. And that does not include another bunch which I had to also carry inside my schoolbag. Wish I have a car. haih. Carry and walk from uni and tram and walk home again.

I don't know why the weather became bloody cold today. Summer heat (40+ deg) the other day, then today straightaway it turned to winter cold. Currently it's 16 deg. I swear someone will shiver uncontrollably if he/she had worn shorts & just a shirt coz the wind was so strong and it rained a bit just now.

Got my laptop already. Happy happy. Finally got to ditch my 3-year old laptop for a new one. Using it now to officially blog with it for the first time, hahah. Pic down here. heehee. I'm still not used to it. Coz, it's a bit bigger than my previous one, and it's windows Vista. I have always been a traditional XP user.. so Vista is a little complicated for me currently.

Ok, time to get going. Time to work hard.

p/s: OH, I have become an auntie, officially. I heard from my sis last night, that my cousin gave birth two nights ago. Cousin as in first-cousin, ur parents' nieces/nephews. So glad..haha, first time leh~ I think I'll be a 'biu yee" lol, funny.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...