Wednesday, February 25, 2009

a sudden urge to blog..

because im unhappy+sad+moody... gah` i dontknow.

my brother is leaving this weekend. so sudden. we just got calls from my uncle this morning that he has to be in the uni ledy by next week and my uncle wanted him to reach kuching by this sat/sun so that he can show my brother the way to the campus.

btw, my brother is going to study in kuching at the limkokwing uni... interior design.. hmm.. and he said he'd apply to the one in kl when he settle down, cuz everything happened so sudden. the last time i heard, they were only discussing about where and which uni to go and then was asking my uncle from kuching to help.. and now he has to leave already. so soon!! though it's near,kuching... but still.... so SOON!

yesss!! I feel sad la... that he's leaving so soon... no time for me to get ready to be sad and all.. and he's always busy lagi nowadays; totally felt like i havent been talking to him or anything..and now he has to leave already. sighs`

to think that he'd not be staying with us, i really feel sad la/

uhwells,time to go airport to send off a friennd..........two friends actually..

.............be right back.............

backsss.....
i told a friend how i felt and haha, she told me it's normal to feel this wayy..cuz it's the first time and sooner when he comes and go back there more often, i wouldnt feel anything already..hopefully..

ahwells, i'l see....

wut i know now is, i will definetely feel different without his presence here.......like, hmm... i'l miss calling 'ahko' at home....

lalala....

so uni life for me here has been hectic........ i dontknow. i have to work extra hard now to get good marks for all..i dont want to do badly in my subjects....BUT i just cant seem to concentrate, YET!!!

how i wish and wish, that the time will pause for a while for me to catch up with some stuffs...... :)

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...