Wednesday, February 18, 2009

my promise~

Yes, shenny also want to promise to blog...most probably by next weekend too...haha, kiasuuu hor....wana compete with Jasmine Yap baaa! lol.. KIDDINGS!!

i'v been very busy lately; both with studies and outings... i have always like to do my work last minute and so that explains whyy my due works are all piling up and it's all due this week lagii. gahhh!! i gotta change this bad habit..... if not i dun think i can survive in ubd :(

also, been out alot latelyyy.. not good for studies. *red lights*

anyhows` will start to blog again next week, most probably after my exam on tuesdayy... so till then..... wish me many lucksss for my exam,or is it test..ah, wutever...what i know is this test wil contribute 15% to the overall course.. and that's a lot of marks!!!!!

anyways, before I end this blog.... some picturess I took on the chapgohmeh.. it was also my Aunt Joey's birthday so yeahs.... :)

my loves

Aunt Joey & her sister + my sisters and myself

Aunt Joey & I

YEA, i wished these flowers were for me........ But

they are hers actually from my uncle; her husband=p

Ciao`

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...