Thursday, February 05, 2009

Productive Day..

Well.. apart from me missing lecture. Will have to read up the lecture slides and textbook then.

Today, I:
- vacuumed the house
- arranged books on the bookshelf
- procrastinated a bit, went to wikipedia and google search this and that, all un-necessary stuffs.
- cooked dinner, now I'm full
- cleaned my study desk, now I should be able to do study better aye
- took out curling tongs and started curling hair, which is totally unnecessary, another way of procrastinating I guess
- found the songs I've always wanted to download
aiyo i live a boring life.

Felt like going to shop for groceries, but then again, lazy to step out of the house.

I should start researching for my new essay to write. sigh, this time is worst, 2000 words. Can die.

Weather has been weird as hell and is gonna be even weirder. Friday is apparently 32 deg. Then, Saturday will be 43 deg..wtf, desert weather again. Then Sunday, 23, why so big jump, I don't get it. And it doesn't help that it's 8.11 pm now and I still can see the sun. Feels very unusual, eating dinner with the sun's brightness streaming in from outside.

No comments:

2020 First Post

So 2020 started badly overall for everyone, with world disasters keep coming. However I didn't think it was bad as I was still looking...